PLEASE NOTE: We are not accepting any submissions at this time. Contributor guidelines for issue 2 will be published in the near year.
SICK is a thoughtful magazine written and created by chronically ill + disabled people, for all to enjoy.
We believe that chronic illness and disability influence the way we see and are seen in the world. SICK is committed to elevating these voices by publishing work about illness, disability, feminism, life & culture, and more.
You can buy SICK online and at 18 shops in six counties:
- Tate Modern, Housmans, The Second Shelf (London)
- Arnolfini (Bristol)
- Magalleria (Bath)
- Elm (Norwich)
- Lighthouse (Edinburgh)
- ROSA WOLF (Berlin)
- do you read me?! (Berlin)
- Athenaeum Nieuwscentrum (Amsterdam)
- under the cover (Lisbon)
- Iconic Magazines, McNally Jackson, Artbook @ MoMa PS1, Bluestockings (NYC)
- BYE BYE NEIGHBOR (NYC-based online shop)
- Skylight Books (Los Angeles, CA)
- ISSUES (Oakland, CA)
Please ask if you do not see SICK on their shelves!